I'm a huge fan of these ball chairs! We have had one these in black and white at home for the past 5 years and they have been regularly moved from Mila's bedroom to our lounge and while I gave the black to a friend, the white one is now sitting in our 'recently refurbished' kiwi-inspired garden.
Once our back garden is completely finished, a few of these ball chairs and the matching slide coffee table will look simple and contemporary, the way I like it.
Last year, Meg Matthews bought the fuschia ball chair for her home.
I felt really inspired by the new soft pink ball chair which will look amazing in a nursery or a girl's bedroom (see pink pink you stink moodboard) while the turquoise, yellow and fuschia ball chair are right on trend to create a gorgeous West coast style at home.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
furniture
» In the shop this week: the iconic ball chair
In the shop this week: the iconic ball chair
Labels:
furniture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment