A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Gorgeous Turquoise
I'm loving the gorgeous turquoise walls in this vibrant and eclectic home. It works especially well with the ruby and hot pink accents. See the rest of this home and read the article here.
Photographs by Jason Schmidt via T Magazine.
Labels:
t magazine,
turquoise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment