![]() |
| A number of you asked me where this fabulous bag was from. It "was" available from this site, unfortunately it has sold out! booo. It's adorable. Via Luce and Alati - it also came in purple. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Fashion
» Reader ?
Reader ?
Labels:
Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment