Last October, we announced the launch of Tokyo Home Ateliers which is delightful and very unique.
This month, I'm very excited because they've finally released a new book on Children's room which like all the others is filled with creative ideas, colours and heaps of personality. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Family Style series (Family Style in London, Paris Family Style), the workspace ones and all the kids ones.
Finland Children's rooms will be available at the end of February and the rest of the collection too so you can pre-order them now if you wish
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
children bedrooms
,
inspiring books
» In the shop this week: Finland Children rooms by Editions PAUMES
In the shop this week: Finland Children rooms by Editions PAUMES
Labels:
children bedrooms,
inspiring books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment