On this bitterly cold winter night, I am imagining that I am here at Casa de Palmela - the lovely country home belonging to interior designer, Monica Penaguiao. It is located in Palmela, just outside of Lisbon, Portugal. Such great combinations of pared-down rustic and modern, along with white and colour. Doesn't those sun beds with the Missoni towels just asks you to relax and enjoy the warm sun? I think they do. Read and see more HERE or be like me and just imagine you're there already. Nice.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment