I'm off to France tomorrow to drop the minx at my mum's and then start shooting the first lifestyle photos of BODIE and FOU's First mail order catalogue!!!! I will try to do a few posts while I'm down there. In the meantime, at work, we're having a bit of a stripy moment. We are in love with the blue and white tones of Louis Vuitton's current cruise collection, but will happily settle for this limited edition Imke Klee necklace in the same coastal colours! C'est chic...and a lot more affordable ;-) Have a great weekend!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment