A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, July 28, 2011
TGIF - Simple Scenes by Alex Profit
Thank goodness, it's Friday. Here are some lovely scenes by French photographer, Alex Profit. Check out his Tasty Hotels website for interesting hotels that he has stayed at all over the world.
Enjoy your weekend.
Photographs via Alex Profit.
Labels:
alex profit,
photographer,
TGIF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment