Day 5 of shooting is coming to an end...We are working on several shots at once and the workspace one is coming really nicely together. You can see more behind-the-scenes photos here. To be honest, I probably spend far too much on one single shot but since it's for our first mail order catalogue, I really want our photos to look great and inspiring and I hope you won't be disappointed by the end result this Autumn!
And today...was also Morgane's last day :-( Morgane was our French intern. and once again, we got very lucky because she was incredibly hard-working, helpful, smart and always smiling. It was a pleasure to have her with us and I can't thank her enough for all her help. We had a little skype meeting before she went and we gave her one of these gorgeous little things as a farewell gift.
Have a great weekend!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, July 8, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
De gauche a droite
» De gauche...a droite {By sophie}
De gauche...a droite {By sophie}
Labels:
De gauche a droite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment