How cool is this Scandinavian beach house with the glossy blue floor? Remodelista have posted this image just today, however I couldn't resist and had to share. I've seen so many examples of white and dark painted floors - it's refreshing to see this summery bolt of blue for a change.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
blue
,
painted floors
,
remodelista
,
Scandinavian
,
summer
» Scandinavian Beach House with Bright Blue Painted Floors
Scandinavian Beach House with Bright Blue Painted Floors
Labels:
blue,
painted floors,
remodelista,
Scandinavian,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment