Here's a girly way to finish the week - a great bow cushion. I'm not a girly girl myself, however I think this graphic bow cushion gives the right amount of girly and still looks cool.
This is from graphic designer, Soojin, based in Seattle, Washington. Check more of her cool products from her online store, Soraam.
Photographs via Soraam.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment