![]() |
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I'm having trouble focusing on work today. It's especially difficult after spending the weekend on the water south of Boston. It's amazing what a beautiful view and the smell of salt air can do for the soul. This is my favorite time of year. I can only dream of having a little bungalow on the water someday. I don't need a big house, just one near the ocean. I love this fresh, crisp bungalow featured in Architectural Digest. The white walls, sculptural furniture choices and limited color palette are beautiful, notice all the amazing rug choices! I love each and every one! Happy Summer!! Happy Tuesday! Good luck getting back to work. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Beach Bungalow
Labels:
By the Sea,
Vacation Homes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment