Third day of shooting and I woke up in the morning not feelin like P. Daddy but like crashing the back of my mum's car into the wall...sigh
While my Dad was seriously getting stressed out by the broken wall (yes! I broke the car AND the wall!), my mum and I started laughing hysterically, saying that it could have been worse....the wall could have fallen down onto the recently purchased pool which would have then exploded and then flood the house...
Right now, I need orange trousers, loud music, a crazy dance with Mila and go back to my photoshoot!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment