![]() |
| for me anyway. Remember this post? I'm sure you haven't been losing sleep wondering about my "new" fragrance choice but I thought I'd share it. I purchased Tocca's Colette. It's Tocca's newest scent. It smells fresh, but slightly sweet + spicy. I also love their feminine bottles. My good friend just ran out and bought a bottle herself! I hope they come out with a body cream because the smell does fade over the course of the day! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, July 1, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Personal
» Perfect
Perfect
Labels:
Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment