I needed cheering up this morning and I also needed a dress for several meetings Sophie & will be having with Living Etc, Homes & Gardens, Ideal Home etc tomorrow...and I found this gorgeous dress from Zara!
Do you think I can rock the gold look for day meetings?
I'm thinking flat ballerinas or these pair of cream heels I got from Initial Fashion in Hong Kong to bring a summer vibe and a little Clare Vivier oversize clutch bag to carry the Ipad...
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment