At the end of June, I mentioned that The Huffington Post has contacted me to write a column on their UK Edition. So this is it! Something close to my heart....
My column is called "La Famille...c'est Important" and my first interview is with the talented and Award-winning Interior Designer Kelly Hoppen, who I can't thank enough for sharing family photos with us.
Thanks again Kelly!
You can see more pics from Kelly Hoppen's family photo album here
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, July 15, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Huffington post
» La Famille...c'est important/The Huffington Post
La Famille...c'est important/The Huffington Post
Labels:
Huffington post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment