First day preparing photoshoot...exhausting & exciting! You can see behind-the-scenes images here and there, you can shop the BODIE and FOU Summer sale and save up to 50% on your favourite designs.
To Mila who has been playing up a tree for the past hour ....
Me: "Why don't you go and have a bath, you're really dirty!"
Mila: If you tell me that one MORE TIME, I'm gonna water gun you!!"
Me: "..."
So off we went, had a bath then looked at plaits online...At first, she said she wanted this. I burst out laughing when she told me she was joking and she settled for this. My favourites...
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment