I like.. the different designer dining chairs at this table.
This dining area belongs to stylist James Leland Day - located at his Parisian apartment in the 12th arrondissement. Why stress over which designer chairs to get when you can have one of each? This creates more interest in a small space - just as long you keep the palette the same. I also like the bench seat at the wall side of the table with comfy cushions to lean back on. Nice.
To see the rest of this apartment, check out the October 2010 issue of Elle Decoration UK.
Photograph via James Leland Day.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment