It's time to decorate for the Holidays again. Think about stepping out of the box this year, surprise family & friends and get a few wows. You don't have to decorate the same way year after year.
Try out different colors. Do you have different color schemes in each room of the house? How about the bedroom, do you decorate this room for the Holidays too? Coordinate ornaments, ribbon, wreaths and garland with the colors of your bedroom.
I love hanging wreaths on mirrors. It really is framing a piece of art.
Add garland to the mantle with a few ornaments and ribbon to tie in the wreath.
Tuck in glass hurricanes with candles for soft flickering light.
Wrap a few boxes with pretty paper and ribbon, I always tie and ornament to the ribbon. Lay them randomly around the room.
A few Holiday touches here and there, enjoy the holiday in every room.
Photos courtesy of: Etsy, Ballard Designs and Broadmoor Clients Home
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
design
,
Holiday Decorating
,
Holidays
,
Interior Design
,
master bedroom
» Step Out Of The Holiday Box
Step Out Of The Holiday Box
Labels:
design,
Holiday Decorating,
Holidays,
Interior Design,
master bedroom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment