Okay, I've done it. I have finally accepted that Christmas is looming large. I have a tiny place so there is no grand scheme of Christmas decorating - I leave that to the family's HQ (aka my parent's place and Mum does a fabulous job). However, I surprised myself with a little Christmas purchase at Madder and Rouge the other day. I found my Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer who will bring the Christmas spirit to my house. He is grey and pale blue with white spots - not typical Christmas colours but totally my colours. I think he's rather fab and I'll enjoy his company over the next month and a bit.
(yes, that is Peonies in full bloom in the jug - I'm making the most of their short lived presence before the summer. Just beautiful)
Photograph by Charlotte Minty.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment