![]() |
| 36-24-36 fabric designed by Ilse Crawford for Christopher Farr Cloth. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Christopher Farr Cloth
I was introduced to Christopher Farr Cloth yesterday during a presentation by Designers International, Auckland. I instantly recognised the 36-24-36 fabric designed by Ilse Crawford (as seen above on the bed) and it is available in a great range of colours. The whole CFC textile range is rather lovely and it was great to see the good quality up close and personal. I have admired the 36-24-36 from afar for some time and indeed it is very good to know how handy it is now... Photograph via British Blogs.
Labels:
christopher farr cloth,
Ilse Crawford
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment