I posted one of Karen Appleton's amazing pieces a few weeks ago. I am utterly blown away by these packages..I love, love, love them. If I were in a position to purchase my self a gift right now, {i have way too much going on in my life right now to think about buying anything} it would certainly be one of these! They are absolutely on my wish list and would make a wonderful gift.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
Artists
» Tis' the season part deux!
Tis' the season part deux!
Labels:
Artists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment