![]() |
| Maybe you're not a designer, although many of my readers tend to be but my guess is that if you are reading my blog you are either design savvy, slightly designed obsessed or both. I fall into the "all of the above" category here. I am always so excited to discover a new venue to shop for clients {or myself}, so I was delighted to hear about the newly launched online shop H and H home. Their site is full of beautiful furniture, accessories and lighting and here's the best part: The prices are amazing. Too often then not I stumble upon a great piece but it's out of my client's {or my own} "snack bracket". H and H home combines the best of both worlds, a refined collection of goodies at accessible pricing. I'm sure I'll be one of their clients soon! {love the logo and simple graphics too btw.} |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Ready, set, shop: H + H Home
Labels:
furniture,
Let's go shopping,
lighting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment