![]() |
I can't believe the holiday madness is right around the corner! I actually enjoy the holiday madness! I'm opting to keep my decorations simple, natural and clean this year. I love the feel of Canadian House and Home editor Suzanne Dimma's home. It's a beautiful blend of warm traditional and clean, masculine modernism. I love the idea of hanging an oversized wreath on the inside of the door. I also love the natural looking table top tree and all the pretty gifts surrounding it. I may go with another table top this year. I was very pregnant last year so I had a table top tree. It looked adorable. This year I may do the same. I am trying to make my home environment feel a bit different then what I've done in the past! I'll go all out next year, when my life is a bit more sane. Have a great weekend!!! Images: Nov. 2010 Canadian House and Home. Photo: Michael Graydon |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, November 19, 2010
Deck the Halls..Room of the week!
Labels:
holiday,
living rooms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment