I have a crazy project happening that basically needs to be done by Friday....yeah this is NUTS! Anyways...here is a little sneaky peek at some fabrics that are going in the room... I will go into more details later..
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
I love reading about inspiring people and lately, to get this buzz, I have been reading Daily Imprint , the blog world of writer and styli...
-
Hello All! First, I want to thank all the guest bloggers who kept things running for me last week. All those favorites along with the beau...
-
Over the weekend, I was perusing the real estate listings for Charleston, SC, and I came across this stunning island retreat. Am I in the ma...
-
Just a day after if purchased my cute lampshade, I found this company... French Laundry Home. I hope you enjoy browsing their website as mu...
-
Yesterday, I spent the day styling our London home for a photoshoot with Michael Paul - who shot our home in France in 2010. As we were ta...
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment