I had purposely forgotten about these rugs I am about to show you for fear that I would sell an ovary to buy one, is that strange?. I mean, these rugs are timeless and will never go out of style...right? I am pretty sure these beauties were around when Jesus was still kickin' it. Moral of the story I must have this rug because Jesus loved this rug and so the Duck should let me have one so that we are doing what's right by the man upstairs.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Boucherouite Pronounced: Rul-Kewl-Sheeeet
Boucherouite Pronounced: Rul-Kewl-Sheeeet
Why do I torture myself with the thoughts of owning things I KNOW I can not own. Maybe because I assume that one day I will be Scrooge McDuck rich and will dive off diving boards into puddles of golden coins? Whenever I get the urge to lurk at my precious unattainable goods, I can just click on my "dream files" on my computer desktop and away to Paradise I go.
I had purposely forgotten about these rugs I am about to show you for fear that I would sell an ovary to buy one, is that strange?. I mean, these rugs are timeless and will never go out of style...right? I am pretty sure these beauties were around when Jesus was still kickin' it. Moral of the story I must have this rug because Jesus loved this rug and so the Duck should let me have one so that we are doing what's right by the man upstairs.
I had purposely forgotten about these rugs I am about to show you for fear that I would sell an ovary to buy one, is that strange?. I mean, these rugs are timeless and will never go out of style...right? I am pretty sure these beauties were around when Jesus was still kickin' it. Moral of the story I must have this rug because Jesus loved this rug and so the Duck should let me have one so that we are doing what's right by the man upstairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment