jolene and I had the opportunity to meet kelly leplante editor and creator of standard magazine / interior designer extraordinaire while working along side her on an episode of hgtv design wars last week. it was so great to meet her and hear her talk shop about the interior design and magazine business. she's got a great eye for design and layout and a sharp business sense that i very much appreciate. Check her magazine out you will not be disappointed, it's really great and chalk full of great design, products, architecture and landscaping. we love you kelly! See you in austin this summer! xo amandaA Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, April 25, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
designer
» the new standard!
the new standard!
jolene and I had the opportunity to meet kelly leplante editor and creator of standard magazine / interior designer extraordinaire while working along side her on an episode of hgtv design wars last week. it was so great to meet her and hear her talk shop about the interior design and magazine business. she's got a great eye for design and layout and a sharp business sense that i very much appreciate. Check her magazine out you will not be disappointed, it's really great and chalk full of great design, products, architecture and landscaping. we love you kelly! See you in austin this summer! xo amanda
Labels:
designer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment