I am swooning over this artwork in the April issue of Veranda!!! Designer Frank Babb Randolph (who once worked with famed Billy Baldwin) renovated this Georgetown residence and while doing so, inspired resident, Robert Rea, an attorney by day, with a new passion for painting. I think he might be on to something! Absolutely beautiful. Robert Rea has in turn, inspired me! I know mine won't look anything like this but I am gonna take a stab at it. [Note to readers: You will probably never see the outcome of my work on this blog!]
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment