![]() |
| I love discovering new artists on Etsy, todays discovery was of the artist's work siiso. I have wanted to replace a watercolor of my honeymoon villa, it's still hanging in my living room but desperately needs to be tucked away. I will share it with my children when they are older. I came across this beautiful Giclee (a fine art print reproduced on an ink jet printer) yesterday. I would love to purchase an original at some point, but for now, I bought this print! Positive change is good! I'm looking forward to receiving my new piece! and some other works on her site. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, April 14, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Artists
» Artist Love - siiso.
Artist Love - siiso.
Labels:
Artists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment