A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Tuesday Terms
» Tuesday Terms: Baseboard Tricks
Tuesday Terms: Baseboard Tricks
Tuck this one away in your back pocket: Consider adding a stripe of paint for a Miter-Saw/Nail Gun-free way to add height to your baseboards or crown mouldings :) If you click on this photo to make it larger, you will see the green band around both the baseboard and crown trim pieces that give each an extra 2" of height. Interesting. Oh, and I love those draperies.
Labels:
Tuesday Terms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment