I just bought these lil' suckers and I am in love! I know it is the silliest little thing but I have a hard time finding push pins that I like and I saw these on some website and thought they would work as tacks. Well they are tacks but really used to match storm window sashes and their coordinating shutters, I believe originally from the 1950's but they are reproducing them. They are adorable, really!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment