![]() |
| I'm a bit under the weather, it's the reason for the absent post today. I did however have time to inspire you with this image! A summer outfit maybe? If you can't or don't do short, shorts, you could go a bit longer. J. Crew has a number of lengths. Hope to be back soon! via: The Chloe Conspiracy |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, April 25, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Fashion
» Under the weather
Under the weather
Labels:
Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment