Here are some uncompleted progress shots.. If I was a hot single lady I would totally want to live there! Yes all of you eligible bachelors reading this blog post....my HOT Mom is single and ready to mingle!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, April 23, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Beach Barn!
Beach Barn!
So my Mommy is moving into a new house! It's this adorable little beach barn with an ocean view and a HUGE rosemary bush in the yard. I was there yesterday helping her decorate. I love the hippie and earthy energy her new little house gives off. It is very much like my moms personality in every way..
Here are some uncompleted progress shots.. If I was a hot single lady I would totally want to live there! Yes all of you eligible bachelors reading this blog post....my HOT Mom is single and ready to mingle!
Here are some uncompleted progress shots.. If I was a hot single lady I would totally want to live there! Yes all of you eligible bachelors reading this blog post....my HOT Mom is single and ready to mingle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment