Mila is eating her poached egg on toast kindly prepared by her papa...Lucas (a LOT bigger now than on the photo) goes out in the garden, leaving the door open.
Mila: "Luuuccaas...Can you close the door! I'm cold"
Papa: "Are you legs broken?"
Mila: "No they are frozen"
I couldn't help laughing...Kids are such matter-of-fact.
I'm on the look-out for great ideas to celebrate the Minx' birthday. Last year, we had a ball preparing it together so it's back on! She and I were super excited about doing a Ugly Betty themed B'day party but it looks like I'm the only mum who watch the series with her five-years old daughter :-(
In the meantime, I'm loving what Chelsea did for Project Wedding
Mila mange l'oeuf poche que son papa lui a gentiment prepare pour le petit dej'...Lucas (BEAUCOUP plus gros que sur la photo) sort dans le jardin, laissant la porte ouverte.
Mila: "Luuuccaas...Est ce que tu peux fermer la porte! J'ai froid"
Papa: "Est ce que tes jambes sont cassees?"
Mila: "Non elles sont frigorifiees"
Je n'ai pas pu m'empecher de rire...Les gamins sont si directs.
Je suis en train de chercher des bonnes idees pour feter l'anniversaire de la Miss. L'annee derniere, on s'etait vraiment eclate a le preparer ensemble donc c'est reparti mon kiki! Nous avions beaucoup envie de faire une party deguisee a la Ugly Betty mais il semblerait que je sois la seule maman qui regarde cette serie avec sa fille de 5 ans :-(
En attendant, j'aime beaucoup ce que Chelsea a fait pour Project Wedding
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment