![]() |
| The very talented Stephanie Piscitelli from Bellini portraits has a great Mamapreneurs series. Today she has featured Shelter, and my kiddies on her blog! Images: 2. My gallery wall in my downstairs hallway 3. An updated shot of my inspiration board Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with, I'll be hiring her this summer to take photographs of my children at the beach!! Her work is beautiful! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, April 18, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
my home
,
Project Photos
,
Shelter - portfolio
» Mamapreneurs - Shelter feature
Mamapreneurs - Shelter feature
Labels:
my home,
Project Photos,
Shelter - portfolio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment