The new book Paris Creative Couples by Editions Paumes has arrived...
I'm so excited! Each time we get a new one, I feel like a little girl in a candy shop.
This one focuses on creative couples in Paris and you will see the homes of amazing, inspiring people like this gorgeous attic flat which belongs to Stylist and Designer Cheri Messerli and Creative Director David Rager. Enjoy!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
inspiring books
» Paris Creative Couples by Editions PAUMES
Paris Creative Couples by Editions PAUMES
Labels:
inspiring books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment