Upon searching for the perfect Mother Days gift for myself I stumbled upon Savage Salvage. I love how funky her pieces are. They are all unexpected and gorgeous and paired with a summery dress, a white T-shirt, or a pair of jeans, they are great everyday outfit additions!
OK so Steph {Savage Salvage} is letting you Pretty AID Readers get 20% off her fantastic jewels and baubles!!!!!
Just enter the discount code
AMBER20 and your discount will be applied!
Here are some of my favorites from her collection.
Also Please go check out a little feature on my house over at 6th St Design School.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment