![]() |
| I try not to make hasty decisions with purchases, even small purchases, because they tend to add up. My rule of thumb {unless I'm so smitten with something I can't leave the store} is that if I'm still thinking about the item days later, it's a sound purchase! I've grown to be pretty finicky, I'd rather not clutter up my home and closet with impulse buys. With that said, I keep checking the Nate Berkus HSN site for this bowl. I may have to snag it soon! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, April 22, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Accessories
» thinking about..
thinking about..
Labels:
Accessories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment