A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Wowza!
Wowza!
I wish I could have white couches.. I seem to dream about my living room being filled with huge white sofas. Please help me change my clean white ways. The problem I face is that there are literally no better alternatives to white. I have a dark charcoal colored sofa and I can't tell you how many times I have cursed and then hugged this sofa. I love how it doesn't show G's snot or various other toddler dirts, and I also love how it hides the Duck's grime as well, however I hate it cause it's the big dark elephant in the room. Charcoal gray is not jiving with me and I want white and it ain't happening. So I am left to dream and swoon and collect images filled with white shit I can't have.. boooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment