A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Tuesday Terms
» Tuesday Terms: Decorative Trap
Tuesday Terms: Decorative Trap
The U-shaped pipe located beneath the sink is known as a trap. When using a vanity that exposes the plumbing, such as this handsome chocolate powder room does below, you will want to use a decorative trap which becomes a design feature all its own. I am sorry that I do not know the source, but I think this is a great looking bathroom.
Labels:
Tuesday Terms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment