The other day I was sent this digital postcard from The Rug Company (click on the image above to see it larger).
The Rug Company is a fabulous company based in London where they create beautiful, original and distinctive handmade rugs. The rug designs are by talented and experienced designers from all over the world (check out the gorgeous rug selection and room sets here), while the rugs themselves are made in Nepal.
This postcard came with a video clip, from a trip to Nepal, which demostrates in a nutshell how a handmade rug is created. It gave me a great insight to the quality of craftmanship and skill required in each rug. Watch the video here.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment