![]() |
| I'm so excited to share a bit of news with you. My dear and amazingly talented friend, Sarah, has started a new venture and blog. Sarah is the brainchild behind Lil Hoot . Lil Hoot offers creative, custom party planning. I've been to a few of Sarah's parties, so I can attest every detail is always magnificently covered, they are perfection. Along with her new company, Sarah is also sharing her secrets and ideas with you on her design blog. So be sure to pop over, you won't be disappointed. Welcome to the blog-world Sarah!! I can't wait to see all your genius ideas and beautiful events. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
lil hoot
Labels:
entertaining,
Events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment