![]() |
| I've had this post planned for a while but then I of course saw this archived image last week. {oh well that's the way it goes in blog world} I am sharing the post anyway. I am sweetly, smitten with the girly femininity of Rita Konig's bedroom shot above. I would love to incorporate those heart sheets into my fresh bedroom revamp. D. Porthault makes the version above and below but the sheets in the bottom image are from l. schweitzer linens, they are available for a fraction of the price. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, February 14, 2011
pour moi
Labels:
Bedrooms,
On My Radar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment