I have a major crush on Joel McHale. How can you not? Funny is hot. His Hollywood home was featured in InStyle in December 2010 and since my scanner has been MIA for months (still have not hooked up the new one! argh!) I am just getting around to posting this. His wife, Sarah Williams, whom he starting dating in college, is an interior designer and it shows! I hear that Sarah and her collaborator, Elizabeth Gordon, both use to work for Kelly Wearstler which makes sense as you can certainly see the designer's regency influences reflected in this home. Ok, so she is married to Joel McHale AND worked for Kelly Wearstler...I'm turning a little bit green.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment