While we know that the Oscars is an all round glamorous affair, what I didn't realise that there was a Green Room designed especially for the night. Designer Michael Smith (well known as the interior decorator for the White House) wanted to create a luxurious 'library' vibe so that the presenters could relax before entering the stage to do their job. This would probably be the most glamorous Green Room we'll never see and it's for one night only.
Photograph via Habitually Chic.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment