for now....Pretties!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » the OK CORAL!
the OK CORAL!
My fave color combo at the moment is navy and coral. I have decided this is our offices official color scheme. Pretty huh? It's just soothing. I actually own a version of that gold lotus lamp, except mine is WAAAY better. Currently we have the cork board up sans fabric. That little project will be posted soon. Can't wait to see how this room turns out, if I do say so myself. As soon as I have time to breathe I will get this party started!
for now....Pretties!
for now....Pretties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment