
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
product
» salt optics
salt optics
i was recently given the opportunity to work with salt optics on a window display at soco mix here in the oc. thanks steve! i was not familiar with their brand until this project. i am totally hooked now. when i went to pick up their items for the window i was immediately inspired by the simplistic design of their office space designed by roger russell. it reminds me of the same design principles that apple uses to create their products and stores. simple. i am completely drawn to the practicality of the space. the use of the bright blue hue and using it sparingly and in repetition really makes, a again, a simple but impactful design gesture. on a side note, while i was there i only saw one accessory. it was a jonathan adler white ceramic fist with the word 'love' on the knuckles. so great! i can totally accessorize a room to death. however, at the moment, i'm trying to practice some restraint in my design practice. the salt office was perfect inspiration for me. bravo roger and salt! xo amanda







Labels:
product
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment