The grey chesterfield covers so many many things and this one is amazing in its funky modern way. So perfect in this space. Wishing you a wonderful week filled with gorgeous sofas... I am dreaming of the time when mine will come home!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, April 23, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
brass
,
chesterfield
,
gold
,
Grey
,
modern mix
,
modern style
,
tufting
» grey chesterfield..
grey chesterfield..
Labels:
brass,
chesterfield,
gold,
Grey,
modern mix,
modern style,
tufting
Location:
Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest, CA, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment