I've decided that Favourite Furniture Fridays could use a little revamp. Sure it's fun to drool over iconic investment pieces together like we have been for the past few months, but I thought it might be MORE fun to feature the favourite furniture pieces OWNED by some of our favourite design bloggers.
I'll get the ball rolling.
I'll admit, I don't own much furniture because I'm still living at home to save money. Even if I owned a full houseload though, this dresser would still rank near the top for me. It needs to be refinished...badly, the top is scratched up and the varnish is foggy in many places.
Despite these imperfections, it's solid, with dove tailed drawers, and it has a gorgeous shape. Also, its got the cutest little wooden caster feet, and an adorable keyhole on the top drawer. I added some pretty crystal knobs for sparkle. Most importantly, it's a beautiful antique that I got out of my grandmother's basement. Sentimental value goes a long way with me.
If you'd like to have your fave featured, please e-mail me at thedesignerlifestyle@gmail.com
xox
Tiffany Leigh
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
friday is finally here! well, i'm assuming most of you know matchbook magazine came out with their may issue this week. i'm leaving...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
I love a blogging Momma! Especially a Momma who has an awesome interior decorating biz with a super sense of style. If you haven't poppe...
Friday, April 13, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
antique dresser
,
crystal knobs
,
dresser
,
Favourite Furniture Fridays
,
furniture
» Favourite Furniture Fridays Revamp
Favourite Furniture Fridays Revamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment