We've acquired some fresh talent here at GEORGE Interior Design...meet Anne. An extremely gifted artist, a confident and very poised young woman, Anne is also well-versed in the technical skills like CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch Up that we use around here everyday. Anne has brought fresh energy and a wonderful aptitude for learning on the fly and making herself extremely useful. Look for her upcoming posts of interests and send her a welcome shout out when you have a chance!!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment