A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Stylish Swedish Apartment
Here is another cool Scandinavian apartment - what I especially like about this one is the interesting colour of the kitchen. It is a muted mint-green-grey and it works fantastically with the rest of the interiors. I think it is great when people are willing to make interesting choices and make it work so well.
Photographs by Petra Bindel for Elle Interior Sweden via 79 Ideas
Labels:
kitchen,
Petra Bindel,
Scandinavian,
Sweden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment